Goals for the Office for Institutional Effectiveness
- To coordinate and support an ongoing, systematic program of institutional evaluation and assessment of student achievement, and facilitate the incorporation of the findings into the planning and accreditation processes;
- To support a broad based, comprehensive, program of institutional planning;
- To publish assessment research and maintain an active role in professional organizations;
- To engage in community outreach activities that promote the institutional mission.
- To work with the faculty and staff to promote the assessment of ongoing programs and the resulting student learning.